A. Submission of Information or Content
WeekendCrews.com welcomes User comments, information and submissions (collectively, “Submission”). WeekendCrews.com, however, does not assume any obligation with respect to any Submission and no confidential or fiduciary understanding or relationship is established by WeekendCrews.com receipt or acceptance of any Submission. All Submissions become the exclusive property of WeekendCrews.com and its affiliates. WeekendCrews.com and its affiliates may use any Submission without restriction and User shall not be entitled to any compensation.
- Third-Party Content
Neither WeekendCrews.com, nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents, nor any third party, including any Provider, or any other User of this Site, guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In some instances, the Content available through WeekendCrews.com may represent the opinions and judgments of Providers or Users. WeekendCrews.com and its affiliates do not endorse and shall not be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on this Site by anyone other than authorized WeekendCrews.com employees. Under no circumstances shall WeekendCrews.com, or its affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through WeekendCrews.com. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other Content available through this Site.
- Proprietary Rights in Content
User acknowledges that the WeekendCrews.com Site contains content, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, typefaces, icons, audio, video and software, and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content on this Site is the exclusive property of WeekendCrews.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the exclusive property of WeekendCrews.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Content and software on this Site may be used as a shopping and selling resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the Content of this Site is strictly prohibited.
WeekendCrews.com respects the privacy of its Users. Users are encouraged to review the terms of the WeekendCrews.com.
This User Agreement shall be construed and governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Texas between Texas residents and without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. This User Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between User and WeekendCrews.com with respect to the subject matter hereof and terminates, cancels and supersedes any and all oral or written agreements, understandings, statements, representations and warranties heretofore made relating to the subject matter hereof. The failure of User or WeekendCrews.com to insist upon strict adherence to any provision of this User Agreement on any occasion shall not be considered a waiver of such party’s right to insist upon strict adherence to such provision on any other occasion or to any other provision of this Agreement in any instance. Any waiver shall be in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of the waiving party. If one or more any provision of this User Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction. In the event a provision is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the User Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and the arbitrator or court shall be empowered to modify, if possible, such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision to the extent necessary to make this User Agreement enforceable in accordance with the intent and purposes of the parties expressed herein to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The section headings contained in this User Agreement are for convenience only are in no way define, limit, or enlarge the scope of the provisions of such section and shall not be considered in the interpretation or enforcement of this User Agreement.
USAGE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13
WeekendCrews.com cannot prohibit minors from visiting this Site. WeekendCrews.com must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view. EACH TIME YOU LOG IN TO WeekendCrews.com, YOU ARE REPRESENTING TO WEEKENDCREWS.COM EITHER THAT YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR YOU ARE BEING SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
WeekendCrews.com may terminate User’s access, or suspend any User’s access to all or part of WeekendCrews.com, without notice, for any conduct that WeekendCrews.com, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another User, a third-party Provider, a service provider, or WeekendCrews.com or any of its affiliates.
User agrees to indemnify and hold WeekendCrews.com, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with User’s breach of any term or condition of this User Agreement or User’s violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
All content contained on this Site, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, typefaces, icons, audio, video and software, is the property of WeekendCrews.com, its affiliates or their respective content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
User agrees to use the WeekendCrews.com Site only for lawful purposes. User is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through WeekendCrews.com any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
If WeekendCrews.com is notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content provided by User, WeekendCrews.com may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from WeekendCrews.com. WeekendCrews.com may disclose any Content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate WeekendCrews.com; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of WeekendCrews.com, its Users or Providers.
WeekendCrews.com reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or Content that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to individual Users, the WeekendCrews.com Site, the communities that make up WeekendCrews.com, or any rights of WeekendCrews.com or its affiliates or any other party, or to violate any applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither WeekendCrews.com nor its Providers can ensure prompt removal of questionable Content after online posting. Accordingly, neither WeekendCrews.com, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents, nor Providers shall assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication, or Content on WeekendCrews.com.
USE OF SITE
This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except as expressly permitted by WeekendCrews.com. WeekendCrews.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service and terminate accounts in its discretion, including, without limitation, if WeekendCrews.com believes that User conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of WeekendCrews.com or its affiliates.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
User agrees that use of this Site is at User’s sole risk. Neither WeekendCrews.com, nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, paying users, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, “Providers”), warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through this Site. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY WEEKENDCREWS.COM ON AN “AS IS”AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WEEKENDCREWS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEEKENDCREWS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WEEKENDCREWS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE HIRING OF ANY CONTRACTOR ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Under no circumstances shall WeekendCrews.com or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing this Site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use this Site, including but not limited to reliance by a User on any information obtained from WeekendCrews.com or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to WeekendCrews.com’s records, programs, or services. User hereby acknowledges that these disclaimers and limitation on liability shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through this Site. In states that do not allow the exclusion of limitation or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, User agrees that liability in such states shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
By accessing or using this Site, USER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITION, INCLUDING DISCLAIMERS. WeekendCrews.com reserves the right to make changes to its Site and these terms and conditions, including disclaimers, at any time
Thank you for using Pinterest! We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in a few different ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, Pins, comments, likes, email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. If you’re using Pinterest on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data. And if you choose to buy something on Pinterest, you provide us with payment information, contact information (ex., address and phone number), and what you purchased. If you buy something for someone else on Pinterest, you’d also provide us with their shipping details and contact information.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook or Twitter account to Pinterest, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
2. We also get technical information when you use our products
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use Pinterest, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had Pinterest features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Pinterest, and cookie data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using Pinterest on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Our partners and advertisers may share information with us
Sometimes our partners may let us collect information when you use their services, or may share with us the information they collect. For example:
- Some websites or apps use Pinterest features like our “Pin it” button. If so, we may collect log information (described above) from those sites or apps.
- Online advertisers typically share information with the websites or apps where they run ads to measure and/or improve those ads. We also receive this information, which may include information like whether clicks on ads led to purchases or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
To learn more about the types of information advertisers may share with us.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect Pinterest and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
If you make a purchase on Pinterest, we’ll save your payment information and contact information so that you can use them the next time you want to buy something on Pinterest.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
- Suggesting Pins or boards you might like. For example, if you’ve indicated that you’re interested in cooking or visited recipe websites that have Pinterest features, we may suggest food-related Pins, boards, or people that we think you might like.
- Showing you ads you might be interested in. For example, if you purchased a camping tent on Pinterest, we may show you ads for other outdoorsy products.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like repins or comments, happens on Pinterest), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you weekly updates that include Pins you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- Help your friends and contacts find you on Pinterest. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook friends find your account on Pinterest when they first sign up for Pinterest. Or, we may allow people to search for your account on Pinterest using your email address.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Pinterest does business, including countries outside your own.
What choices do you have about your information?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have a Pinterest account, many of the choices you have on Pinterest are built directly into the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
- Access and change information in your profile page at any time, choose whether your profile page is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your Pinterest account using your email address.
- Link or unlink your Pinterest account from an account on another service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter). For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on Pinterest to that service.
- Create or be added to a secret board. Secret boards are visible to you and other participants in the board, and any participant may choose to make the contents of the board available to anyone else. For example, another participant may invite someone else to the board, make the board available to an app they use to view Pinterest, or even just take an image from the board and email it to their friends. For more information about secret boards, please visit our Help Center.
- Choose whether Pinterest will be customized for you using information from off-Pinterest websites or apps. If you have a Pinterest account and want to control how your off-Pinterest data is used to tailor your experience, you can visit your account settings and update your preferences. If you don’t have a Pinterest account, or don’t want us to customize Pinterest for you when you’re signed out, you can opt out here.
- Choose whether your purchases on Pinterest will be used to customize recommendations and ads for you. You can view and manage your purchase history by going to “Order history” in your account settings, and if you hide a purchase from your history, we won’t use it to customize Pinterest for you.
- Also, we support the Do Not Track browser setting, and you can learn more about how it affects our collection and use of off-Pinterest data.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your pins and boards from Pinterest. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
In addition to the examples above, we offer other choices that you can learn more about in our Help Center.
You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access Pinterest. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
How and when do we share information?
Pinterest is a tool people use to find their inspirations, make them a reality, and inspire others in the process. When you create public boards and Pins, anyone can view them. You may also provide us with profile page information that anyone can view. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
- When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link to your Pinterest account to those services or publish your activity on Pinterest to them. For example, you can choose to publish your Pins to Facebook or Twitter.
- When you buy something on Pinterest using your credit card, we share your credit card information, contact information, and other information about the transaction with the merchant you’re buying from. The merchants treat this information just as if you had made a purchase from their website directly, which means their privacy policies and marketing policies apply to the information we share with them.
- If you buy something on Pinterest using Apple Pay, your credit card number is not shared with the merchant, but contact and transaction information is still shared.
- Online advertisers typically use third party companies to audit the delivery and performance of their ads on websites and apps. We also allow these companies to collect this information on Pinterest. To learn more.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Pinterest; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners, advertisers, or others. For example, we may tell an advertiser on Pinterest how many people repinned something they shared, or the percentage of people who click on a Pin after viewing it.
Our policy on children’s information
Pinterest is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Pinterest after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.